The idea of a snow-themed amusement park in Florida might not make sense at first, but Pasco County and Point Summit Inc. are planning to open Florida’s first snow-themed amusement park anyway. The park is still just in the planning stages, but it would offer snow tubing and other snowy activities. The park could be built right next to “Tree Hoppers Aerial Adventure Park” on St. Joe Road in Dade City. Point Summit own the current park already.
Other warm states have had success with similar parks. For example, snow-themed parks exist in Georgia and California. This park would create seasonal jobs in the Bay Area and offer a seasonal tourist destination. The plans still have to be approved by Pasco County before Dade City would see the start of construction on the snow-themed park.
THINKING OF SELLING YOUR TAMPA BAY AREA HOME?
If you’re interested in selling a Tampa Bay area home, please contact us for more information about listing your home. Check out our helpful article describing the process and how to decide if it’s the right time to sell.
ARE YOU BUYING A HOME FOR SALE IN TAMPA BAY?
If you’re thinking about buying a home in Tampa Bay, do a quick online search or check out our:
- Tampa Bay homes for sale under $100,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $100,000 and $200,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $200,000 and $300,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $500,000 and $600,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $600,000 and $700,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $700,000 and $800,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $800,000 and $900,000
Our experienced agents know the area and would love to find you the perfect home in the Tampa Bay or any of the surrounding areas. When you’re ready, call us at 813-961-6000, or contact us online. We handle real estate in Hillsborough County (the Tampa – St. Petersburg – Clearwater metropolitan area), real estate in Pasco County (Port Richey, New Port Richey, Dade City, Zephyrhills and San Antonio), and real estate in Pinellas County (Tampa – St. Petersburg metropolitan area.) We’ll help you find the right home for your needs!